Here are the list of different types of properties you can find in Singapore :
- Condo – Condominiums - apartments with facilities such as swimming pools
- Duplex – An apartment divided into two living residences, each having its own entrance
- Hi-Rise – A high rise apartments, usually without any trimmings such as a swimming pool
- Lo-Rise – A low rise apartment, again usually without the trimmings
- Maisonette – An apartment with two levels.
- Penthouse – The largest unit in the block of condos/apartments. Usually on two levels, and on the top floor
- Townhouse -. A house which shares the same compound or facilities (if any) with other houses
- Walk-up - Low rise apartment without a lift.
‘Landed' Property (property with grounds such as a garden)
- Bungalow – A house that shares no land or facilities with any other
- Semi-detached - A pair of houses, joined side by side.
- Inter-terrace - Intermediate Terrace House. A row of houses joined side by side.
- Corner terrace - Corner Terrace House. The last house of the row of houses that are joined.
Below are links for properties:
which is another useful website for room rental and buying