Manila has a number of cinemas featuring mainstream and independent films. Ticket prices usually range from PHP 150 to PHP 350.
- SM Cinemas - A list of cinemas in different SM Mall branches including show times, prices and an online ticketing system to buy tickets in advance. SM has an IMAX theater in their Mall of Asia, Aura Premier, Megamall, Southmall and North Edsa branches.
- Ayala Malls Cinemas - A list of cinemas in different Ayala Mall branches including show times, prices and an online reservation and ticketing system to book tickets in advance.
- Robinsons Cinemas - A list of cinemas in different Robinsons Mall branches including show times, prices and an online ticketing system to buy tickets in advance.
- Megaworld Lifestyle Malls Cinemas - A list of cinemas in different Megaworld Lifestyle Mall branches including show times and prices.
- UP Film Center - Holds screenings of Filipino films, foreign language films and independent films.
Manila has a vibrant night scene. Different areas host different vibes so investigate the neighborhoods to find the right fit for you.
Tips to Gain Entry
- Break up into smaller groups when entering.
- Know the style of the club you are going to and dress for it. Being overdressed might also be undesirable.
- Bring cash for cover charges which may range from PHP 250 to PHP 750.
- Valkyrie Nightclub - One of the premier nightclubs in Bonifacio Global City. They play electronic dance music, house, R&B, hip-hop and top 40s.
- Chaos - Located in the City of Dreams complex in Manila, this nightclub hosts the top international DJs.
- Time in Manila - Located in Makati Ave. in Makati City, this club plays underground house and dance music.
- The Palace Pool Club - This club offers day and night clubbing with its two swimming pools and multiple bars.
- Saguijo Café + Bar - Located in Makati City, this bar is famous for hosting alternative, rock and indie artists.
- B-Side at The Collective - Another one located in Makati City also hosting alternative, rock and indie artists. Visit them on Sunday nights for Irie Sundays where you can groove all night to reggae tunes.