Cinema in Toronto
Toronto has a number or cinemas throughout the city showing Hollywood films, independent films, and classic films. Cinema ticket prices range from $10-$15 per ticket. Cinema Clock offers listings for all cinemas located in Toronto.
Nightclubs in Toronto
Toronto is home to a rich and diverse nightlife. Offering something for everyone, you can find the nightclub that suits your mood and personality.
- Lost and Found – 21+ only. Top 40 and Hip-hop music for dancing and creating new experiences
- Cube – 19+ only. Featuring international DJs and a style atmosphere inspired by the 60s and 70s
- EFS – Situated below a bar with an awesome patio, this nightclub is the place to party in Toronto
- Wildflower – playing top 40 hits and hip-hop music, this club is cutting edge. 19+ only.
- Same Club – featuring a different type of music every night
Tips to gain entry:
- Don't try to enter as a large group. Break up into smaller groups if there are 5+
- Know the style of the club you are going to and dress for it. Being "too dressed up" might also be undesirable.
- Men have more trouble getting in so try to balance your group with more women than men.
- Bring cash. Covers can range from $5 to 20