Local Flavours Tours is the #1 ranked food tour in Geneva by
Tripadvisor. We introduce our guests to the city's award-winning
chocolate creations and culture in a delightful 3 h walking
Chocolate Flavours Tours. We explore some ofGeneva's best artisanal
chocolateries - from traditional to modern getting our guests
experience chocolate in all shapes and forms: from chocolate
pralines, to truffles, ganaches, drinking chocolate and pastry.
During the tour our guests will learn the secrets of the origins and manufacturing of chocolate, as well as the history of Swiss chocolate. We will also visit the old town, sharing with them anecdotes and stories about Geneva and its history.
Tasting the chocolate cakes of the Swiss Gold medal-winner
• Chocolaterie where W Churchil, Grace Kelly, JF Kennedy purchased
• Join the most important Geneva tradition-Breaking the Marmitte
• Boat ride from left bank to right bank
• Taste several award winning chocolate creations
• Guided walk through the old town
Tour duration: 3h
Starting time: 10 am
Tour days: Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat
Visit www.localflavourstours.com to book tour now.
Price : 78 EUR
Location: in Geneva
Phone : +41 22 539 15 46