Return | Stockholm

Before going back | Stockholm

Home > Expat Guides > Europe > Sweden > Stockholm

If you are leaving Sweden for a year or more you should notify the Tax Office at least one week before departure. You can do this by filling out the following form:

You might want to close your bank account while you’re still in the country.

You may also need to contact the Social Insurance Office:

Related article: Preparing for your move

Update 15/05/2008


Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Recommended Service Partners

International Movers

When you move internationally you are taking a big step. Lots of things are changing and you have a million things to think about and take care of. If you are able to select a top of the line moving company that moves for a modest price, it can take a big weight of your shoulders in busy times.

Our network of international removal companies can move your furniture & possessions to Sweden and anywhere overseas.

Filling in the form at the bottom will allow you to request up to 5 quotes from various moving companies. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.

Do you have comments or personal information to communicate about this article? Add your comment.

Go to the Forum to talk more about before going back | Stockholm, return.

Find more definitions and general answers on expatriation issues in the Expat FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).